Happy November Fashionistas!
Hope everyone enjoyed October and ate their weight in candy!
I know I’m not the only one who thinks this year is flying by crazy fast. I’m looking forward to all the holiday festivities that the end of the year brings, but just thinking about holiday shopping stresses me out to the max. I feel like I need a little breather, maybe a quick vacation?
That Thanksgiving period is coming up, and while a lot of us spend the week eating turkey, a lot of people like to getaway and take a nice break from the cold weather! Heading down south to the Caribbean is great escape to warm you up!
In hopes of getting away for a week before the holiday rush, I’ve been doing a bit of research on the best beach destinations, and let me tell you, I’ve found some great spots. My travel bucket list just got ten times longer! I wanted to share a few of the scenic sites that I came across and fill all of your hearts with a bit of wanderlust! Start packing your favorite Versakini, we’re about to explore some of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
- The Maldives. A GLOW IN THE DARK BEACH? YES. The Maldives has over 1,200 small islands, and they’re all made up of crystal clear water. At night, the beach seems to glow, a weird sciencey thing to do with organisms on the beach—beautiful none the less!
- Bora Bora. I won’t lie, I knew this location had to be on the list when I saw the Kardashian’s vacation here on TV. Super clear water, gorgeous sandy beaches, a place to get a tan with an amazing scenery. This one’s on the bucket list.
- Turks and Caicos. I can vouch for this one—10/10. I went on a trip here a few years back, and I never wanted to leave. I have never seen water so clear in my life. And the snorkeling was amazing as well! So many little Nemo’s.
- Maya Bay, Thailand. Looks familiar huh? Young Leo DiCaprio swam these waters in his 2000 film “The Beach”, so naturally I need to swim in the same water Leo did.
- Lefkada, Greece. Again, this is a personal testimony. Greece is my most favorite place in the entire world, and the beaches here in Lefkada are beautiful. The mountains in the background, mixed with the deep blue waves and long stretches of sand are the epitome of Mediterranean.
- Zakynthos, Greece. Two Greek beaches in a row?! They’re just that good. This beach goes by a variety of names, from Shipwreck Cove to Smuggler’s Bay. The sand features remains of an old shipwrecked boat, and is surround by ginormous mountains. Cliff diving anyone?
- Trunk Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands. The Virgin Islands have so many amazing destinations. They’re all made up of crystal clear water and surrounded by green palms and hills. This beach is great for snorkeling, and the reefs are not far out from the shore.
- Secret Beach, Kauai. Let’s be real, Hawaii’s beaches are all around some of the best spots to vacation at. Kauai, one of the smaller islands, has several hidden spots, many that can only be reached by boat. Secret Beach is a long, empty stretch of sand, your own private beach perhaps?
There you have it fashionistas! I hope I’ve given you a little vacay inspo! I’m trying to keep my credit cards out of sight so I don’t splurge on plane tickets to all of these destinations—self control is hard! Throw a few of these spots on your bucket list and see to it that you get there at some point. Your bronzed, glowing future self thanks you!
Until next time,